Thank you Bree behind Running Breezy for nominating this fellow blogger! Now to the low down!
What is it?
Well first and foremost I’m a closet nerd and have to find the definition of the words I don’t know, in this case liebster was THAT WORD and since it’s clearly not English I bypassed my handy dandy dictionary (surely I’m not the only one who still carries one?) and Google Oogled away. Long winded enough?
Liebster = beloved. Perfect for Valentine’s Day!
“The Liebster Award is for any up and coming blogs you enjoy reading and a great way to promote them!
1. This award is given to new or up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
2. The award is then passed along to other bloggers in the same category to help spread the word and support one another.
3. Each blogger should post 11 random facts about themselves.
4. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you.
5. Choose 11 new bloggers (with less than 200 followers) to pass the award to and link them in your post.”
Questions AKA the fun part!
1. Have you always loved to workout, or did you find yourself surprised when you really started to get into it?
I have gone through times of inactivity but I feel like I’ve always loved it, whether it was because I was working to a goal with a team or just trying to get fit! I love it now more than ever and I see now it’s an addiction that feeds itself!!
2. What’s your favorite dessert food?
Oooh, chocolate covered strawberries for sure! The hubby thinks I’m obsessed – I have not clue how he would think that 😉 !
3. Do you tend to indulge in foods you like or do you have to pull yourself back a lot?
Thankfully I like fruits and veggies above all else so I “tend to indulge” but it can’t be that bad, right?!
4. Target or Wal-Mart?
Target! Especially since moving north (Saint Louis) we’ve found Target to be so much cleaner and just an overall more pleasant trip.
5. What’s your favorite running shoe brand?
Brooks, is there any other?! But really #runhappy!
6. What’s your favorite holiday and why?
I love Thanksgiving, the family is always together and our blessings are abundant every year.
7. If you could travel to one country, where would it be?
South Africa, really anywhere in Africa but I figure if I start in South Africa I can sweep up the continent!
8. What book are you reading right now? Or which one do you want to read?
It’s Spring semester for this chicken so I’ve been submersed in my text books! I am in the middle of Born to Run, need to and want to finish it!
9. What’s your favorite Olympic event?
I have actually not gotten to watch even a glimpse of the Olympics this winter so…yeah. Summer Olympics make me a sucker for Track! That counts…right?
10. What’s your current favorite TV show?
Haha TWD aka The Walking Dead! Soo good, every episode leaves me on the edge of my seat…eeeek! Walkers!! Anyway, yeah, The Walking Dead for sure. It has an amazing sociological component that I just love!
I’m skipping the “pick a billion bloggers” and passing the torch to you – pick a question and answer in the comments or make fun of any of my answers but stick that…in the comments too. Thought I was going to say stick it somewhere else? Bless your heart 😉