Good morning!! I had and a hot beverage in hand and was catching up on my weekly readings when Autumn let me know I had been nominated for a Liebster (thank you ma’am!) so I thought I would shimmy back on over here and share a little more about myself!
Last time I was nominated I went into more detail about the actual award and how it came to be, this time I’m going to focus on the activities. As a refresher though Liebster is German for beloved or favorite.
1. When it comes to blogging what do you struggle with most?
The struggle bus really doesn’t drop off at Blog Central Station. Sometimes it’s difficult to find time to crank out quality info but those are the days things just don’t get posted. In the beginning blog-life balance was a little rough but now it’s more life-blog and works exceptionally well!
2. What’s the story behind your blog name?
I started out as a yogi but I felt like I sweat too much (welcome to my world!) and when you sweat when the water evaporates from your skin you’re left with little salt crystals. This is the way my brain works – bendy + salty must equal pretzels!
3. Which blog post of yours are you most proud of?
Oh, this is a hard one; I’m really proud of my ENERGYbits update because it was first really well done post, my birthday post because it was a lot of fun to write, and my Fit ABCs post because there was great positive feedback on it!
4. If you could live one day over again, what would it be?
I would go back and enjoy the family road trip days. Most recently I lost my grandfather and would love to spend those days with he and my mom again.
5. Tea or coffee? (cheat question: how do you like either?)
I’m on Team Chilly Green Tea! All the way baybee!!
6. What’s the most unusual workout/exercise you’ve ever done?
I haven’t done it yet but
7. What do you think of Conversational High-Fives: (High-fiving any time other than playing a sport)?
The Conversational High Five is one activity not to be taken lightly! It is one that should only be used among highly coordinated best of friends and more when slightly inebriated.
8. What made you decide to begin blogging?
I wanted to track my Ironman journey and felt called to blogging so I started.
9. What is your biggest pet peeve with society?
Bad drivers. Confession: I’m a recovering road rager.
10. What’s your favorite quote from a film?
Most said: “Play it again, Sam!”
Favorite: “One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I don’t know.” Animal Crackers
11. What and/or who inspires you?
The every day people who overcome struggles in their own lives to do their thing.
Anything TMI? 😉
Thank you Autumn!!