Good morning, good morning, good morning!
I learned yet another life lesson this past week. Being in my twenties it’s no real surprise, I really learn these babies everyday!
The lesson? Even the things that are guaranteed…aren’t. As disappointing as this may be it makes room for more YESES and I LOVE yeses! So, here’s what’s up:
This morning I’m posting from Saint Louis, again. I nannied for about five days then we decided to go our separate ways for unforeseen reasons. All ended amicably but it’s still a tad bittersweet.
What it means:
- I will not be nannying. Duh.
- No more cute baby pictures for you guys. I can hear the collective disappointment now. No worries though, I’ll slip in adorable pictures when I can. Like right now!
Instead of moping or being salty about it (which wouldn’t do my any good anyway) I will be saying yes to whatever comes my way. I know there’s a plan and everything happens for a reason so there is absolutely comfort to be taken it that! Here are a few guaranteed YESES:
- Being back in Saint Louis.
- More focus at the gym and on the track. I have a 50k in September that I will be PRing and you can never start too early on an Ironman!
- Exploring the gyms and studios around STL! From barre to rock climbing – if you have a place you love or want me to check out let me know! 😉
- House hunting!! Yesssss we’re buying a house! Yayyyy!! And of course you’ll hear all about it!
- Compiling vegan recipes for us! No, I’m still not 100% vegan but yes, we’re eating more consciously!
- Exploring farmer’s markets! STL is the sweet spot for just those – I cannot wait!
Although I’m going to miss the kids and they would have been so much fun, every “bad” has it’s good and I am going to take full advantage of the next few months! Happy Wednesday y’all – have a good one!