Hey y’all! I’m Emily!
How are yah?! Thanks for stopping by TSP! I suppose you’re here specifically to learn about me, huh?! Well, let me tell you – the fact you’re here at all tickles me pink! I’m a bit of a list girl so lets start there!
- I hate to break it to you but no, I don’t have an accent!
- I do love country music. And bon fires.
- I didn’t start running serious until college and even then I wasn’t perfect!
- I didn’t always like running but I do love it.
- There are three words not in my vocabulary: can’t, impossible, no.
- Along those lines, you will not out work me.
- I’m a sucker for any kind of great meal. Food in general really.
- I love to travel. Anywhere.
- I have a degree in Nonprofit Administration. I can geek out all day over fundraising and ROI.
- My passion is the nonprofit sector. Feel free to offer me a job!! 😉
- I grew up in 4H and FFA and continue to be an agriculture advocate.
- I’m married and now in Saint Louis!
- Yes, that means I’m a Cards fan!
- We have one fur kid, Queso, and he’s the best.
Q the Great.
That’s that! Thanks for stopping by (and being awesome) – I hope you stay awhile!
You don’t have to settle for just that though:
Follow me on Twitter ,Pinterest, or Instagram
‘Like’ The Salty Pretzel on Facebook
Email me: firstname.lastname@example.org